The PU sandwich panel production line is used in the production of diverse sheet products that use polyurethane as the sandwich filler material, such as cold storage insulation boards, wall panels, interior wall decorative boards, roofing panels, thermal insulation boards, hard-surface and soft-surface insulation panels.
The entire line is PLC controlled, with a maximum production speed of 8 meters/minute, which significantly improves efficiency and lowers labor costs.
|Raw material viscosity (22℃)||polyhydric alcohol: 2000MPas|
|Mix ratio||1:5~5:1 (ADJ)|
|Injection time||0.5~99.99 S (Accurate to 0.01 S)|
|Material temperature control error||±2℃|
|Repeated injection accuracy||±1%|
|Injection flow rate||270-1300g/s|
|Hydraulic system pressure||10~20MPa|
|Volume of tank||250L|
|Production line operation speed||3-8m/min|
|Compressed air consumption( dry and no oil)||P: 0.7MPa|
|Input voltage||three-phase five-wire, 380V|
1. The high precision plunger variable pump is accurate and steady.
2. This feeding program provides 100 stations, with every station able to be programmed to meet the production needs for multiple products.
3. The mixing head used for injection can freely move in 6 directions, including front/back, left/right, and up/down. The double close switch control ensures accurate injection.
4. The high precision mixing head is made of a high strength material with a service life of more than 500,000 uses. High pressure injection and impact mixing produce a high mixing uniformity, and the self-cleaning function ensures there is no residue, and no need to clean or maintain the equipment.
5. The pressure needle valve uses two raw material types (polyisocyanate and polyhydric alcohol) and will automatically lock when they balance, ensuring the pressure between the two raw materials is consistent.
6. Magnetic coupling uses a permanent magnet control which avoids temperature rises and leaks.
7. The raw material timing cycle function ensures the raw materials do not crystalize when the equipment is not in use.
8. A fully digitized and modularized integration system controls all technological process, which is visualized, precise and safe to operate.
|Foam type||Injection flow rate( mix ratio =1:1)||Mixing head||Polyether polyol metering pump||Isocyanate metering pump||Volume of tank||Total power||Input voltage|
|Rigid foam||270-1300g/s||Korea SPU||A2VK-28||A2VK-12||250L||35KW||380V 50Hz|
PU equipment, insulated panel equipment, PU foam production line